Scale: Neck Pain Disability Index Questionnaire
Citation: Fairbanks CT, Couper C, Davies JB, O’Brien JP (1980) The Oswestry low back pain disability questionnaire, Physiol Ther: 66, 271–273.
* Minimal Disability: Able to cope with most living activities.
* Moderate Disability: Pain and difficulty with sitting, lifting and standing; travel and social life are more difficult; may be disabled from work.
* Severe Disability: Activities of daily living are affected.
* Crippled: Pain impacts all aspects of life.
* Bed-bound: Unable to get out of bed.